PDA

View Full Version : Update: So I smoked up last night before hunting

Lord ToneKing
10-08-2012, 12:15 PM
Ok, so I finally did it. Last night I smoked up for a good 20 mins before getteing into the stand. First thing I noticed was that everything was much more vivid and amazing looking, the changing leaves were just beautiful! Next I began to get a little freaked out...almost paranoid. I felt my heart pounding and thought I was gonna have a heart attack. So I reached in my pack for my water bottle to take a bayer aspirin and saw that I had one of those Nature Valley trail mix bars and an apple. OMG that was the BEST snack a man coluld ever eat! Salty yet sweet with a perfect amount of crunch and chewyness! And the apple?? Crunchy delicious...I even ate the core!

I didnt see any deer so I guess the smokin didnt help that much, but man did it make food taste good! And ya know, I never did need that aspirin...but I took it just in case ;-)

zach-the-deer-slayer
10-08-2012, 02:56 PM
I hear the deer love wacky tobaccy brownies

Stonegod
10-08-2012, 05:46 PM
Ok, so I finally did it. Last night I smoked up for a good 20 mins before getteing into the stand. First thing I noticed was that everything was much more vivid and amazing looking, the changing leaves were just beautiful! Next I began to get a little freaked out...almost paranoid. I felt my heart pounding and thought I was gonna have a heart attack. So I reached in my pack for my water bottle to take a bayer aspirin and saw that I had one of those Nature Valley trail mix bars and an apple. OMG that was the BEST snack a man coluld ever eat! Salty yet sweet with a perfect amount of crunch and chewyness! And the apple?? Crunchy delicious...I even ate the core!

I didnt see any deer so I guess the smokin didnt help that much, but man did it make food taste good! And ya know, I never did need that aspirin...but I took it just in case ;-)

LMAO!!!!.....that's a good one!

mrsohiobuckhunter
10-08-2012, 07:11 PM
bahahahahaha too funny bro

teej89
10-08-2012, 11:03 PM
hahaha I'm loving it, I thought it was going to be a thread about smoking your clothes so I was going to throw in a pun about actually smoking up.

strutndoe
10-09-2012, 10:25 AM
That's priceless!

fatboy
10-09-2012, 10:58 AM
Good one. LordToke King

Big_Holla
10-09-2012, 12:11 PM
Well it sounds like you are on the right track there LordToneKing!! Just keep at it and soon you will see those non-spooked deerz that we say will come from the downwind side of ya!! Never thought.....maybe it's because of all the munchies?!?!

Lord ToneKing
10-10-2012, 11:38 AM
You guys crack me up, lol

Good to see you fellas have a sense of humor around here ;-)

PlayTheWindMike
10-11-2012, 11:32 AM
At reading the first sentence I was thinking, how much is the smoke he is talking about and wondering if Dicks Sporting Goods had it in stock. Then I continued to read and it hit me..."OOOOHHHHH" at that point the story got interesting and as I read I felt as though I was standing there sharing that trail mix bar with Lord ToneKing. Then my boss walked by my office and that ruined it for me.

Good one bro