PDA

View Full Version : Not sure who the person/persons to thank...

so.OH_bowhunter2
10-06-2012, 10:47 PM
But I would like to thank the people involved for this site. With the server being down over the past couple of days, got me thinking about how we take things for granted, and you dont know what you have until its gone. But thats a whole other topic. But a big thumbs up, and a thank you to all of the people involved!

strutndoe
10-06-2012, 10:53 PM
Well said! I was stressing! Glad all is back online! :hurray:

mrbb
10-06-2012, 11:22 PM
I agree this is a great site, and was missed for sure ,
it being not there to go to when you want check in here!
glad its up and running, and MAN, some folks just suck making computer virus's for what ever reasons I'll never get it
like whats the point to screw with things for no reason!
and glad we have folks here that can fix them!

bowhuntingohio
10-07-2012, 03:56 AM
Thanks Guys ! This was more of a server attack but corupted a lot of files ..... I have a few things on the to do list but its getting there

radicalxl
10-07-2012, 07:39 AM
Ya, I was missing it too.

Seeker Bp
10-07-2012, 09:17 AM
Yea me too!! Funny how the text were coming in from my old team mates asking questions.. And Big Holla had informed me what was happening.. Tell me theres not a loop of friends out there because of this site. Seeker BP

hortontoter
10-07-2012, 10:59 AM
I only have about a dozen sites that I go to on line. And only three that I view daily. I spend a lot of time here and missed it the couple days it was down. Glad to see it back to normal. Thanks to all involved that keep the site up and running.

Stonegod
10-07-2012, 03:26 PM
It was very nice to see the site back up and running.......like Dick in have several sites I belong to but aside from the predator site I'm on this site is my favorite site......still alot of great guys on this site!!!!