PDA

View Full Version : Should I be jealous?

backwoodshick28
10-03-2012, 07:18 PM
Should I be jealous that my 5 month pregnant wife is hunting this deer and NOT me?....my chance is out the window because for one it is on her parents property and of course i get the "but honey..it'll be for the baby" crap haha....Iv already lost a night of sleep over this.

Big_Holla
10-03-2012, 08:19 PM
Holy smokes!! Aaaahhh yeah I'd say you are getting a bum deal!! LOL

Jim D
10-03-2012, 09:16 PM
Agree with Big_Holla

ohiobuckhunter
10-03-2012, 09:28 PM
great buck best of luck to ya well best of luck to the wife

hortontoter
10-03-2012, 09:44 PM
A little late for this advice. You should of slept more that night 5 months ago. Be happy your wife is out hunting. Your a lucky guy in my opinion.

MICH
10-03-2012, 09:52 PM
let us know if she dumps that HOG.....WOW

00buck
10-03-2012, 10:58 PM
nice good luck to the wife

mrbb
10-03-2012, 11:11 PM
well I'd be having a talk with her, as the one in the back ground of pic's #2 is a great deer too, maybe you can leave this one for her and try for the one in the back, that should be fair no??
you have to say it like if you get to hunt the other deer it will be better for her, your wife, , as you can be there to help her get the other one dragged out gutted, and well to be there to share in the fun,experience and all that stuff!
you have to sweet talk your way in there buddy if you ask me, that or start sweet talking her MOM maybe !! LOL
where there is a will there is a way!
any ways best of luck to her tagging this deer, its a great buck for sure

YouthHunter
10-03-2012, 11:12 PM
As long as it's going on the same wall!!

ApparitionRob
10-04-2012, 09:36 AM
Hmmmm, I think I have pictures of that buck from 2 years ago. We saw him last year, but never got a pic of him. Hes a tank! Best of Luck with your lady or if you can snake in there, harvesting him!!!
Pm Sent

backwoodshick28
10-06-2012, 07:51 PM
A little late for this advice. You should of slept more that night 5 months ago. Be happy your wife is out hunting. Your a lucky guy in my opinion.

I am definitely happy and proud of my wife...but its times like these where she can make me throw a temper tantrum like a 5year old sometimes haha

backwoodshick28
10-06-2012, 07:56 PM
well I'd be having a talk with her, as the one in the back ground of pic's #2 is a great deer too, maybe you can leave this one for her and try for the one in the back, that should be fair no??
you have to say it like if you get to hunt the other deer it will be better for her, your wife, , as you can be there to help her get the other one dragged out gutted, and well to be there to share in the fun,experience and all that stuff!
you have to sweet talk your way in there buddy if you ask me, that or start sweet talking her MOM maybe !! LOL
where there is a will there is a way!
any ways best of luck to her tagging this deer, its a great buck for sure

ohhh i have definitely been talking my way into her hunting spot every night since we first seen this bull on camera and i am not having any luck haha...ever since i introduced my wife into hunting and fishing it has always been a competition between us and ill be honest when i say i quit letting her win years ago and shes still seems to set the standards high every year
And that deer in the background of pic #2 is definitely also a very nice 10pt buck...but bucks like him will always have a good chance of survival when they hang around a brute like that and make deer hunters like us choose between them haha

ibppmd
10-07-2012, 01:10 AM
That's quite the buck you and the wife have there!

mrbb
10-07-2012, 01:51 AM
well having a gun store for yrs and teaching both men and women to shoot
90% of the time, the women I used to teach would out shoot there husbands/boyfriends
had many a guys come back afterwards and complain in a good way they were getting out shot by there women! LOL

Buckeye360
10-07-2012, 10:24 AM
Is that feeder raccoon proof?

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

ApparitionRob
10-08-2012, 06:05 AM
After talking with backwoodshick28, we are not in the same area. I have an exact clone of this buck running on our farm as well. these pictures are from 2010, but as you can see, the similiarities of the rack are very close to each other. If you would of showed me his pictures without knowing the history, I would of immediately thought it was the buck that snuck by 60yds from us last season!
Best of luck with the beast!

ApparitionRob
10-08-2012, 06:08 AM
and here is another

ApparitionRob
10-08-2012, 06:17 AM
view from behind