PDA

View Full Version : cheaters

mrbb
09-27-2012, 07:01 PM
OK today I went for a walk down the farm, decided to cross the creek that more or less seperate the farm from a private NON hunting property, I have 17 acres on there side of the creek, but due to the creek being deep and hard to cross, I don't go there much

well today I crossed to put up a few new posted signs, and well look for treestands from trespassers/cheaters

well I get over there and putting up posted signs, and decide to walk one of the ATV trail over there a little to look about, they allow walking and hiking, but NO hunting

so I get to a clear cut and see a guy in camo, carring a bow, he is about 125 yards away, and has an ATV parked about 30 yards from him
I mean bow season hasn't even started yet???

not to mention he is on a NO hunting property

so I decide to go have a chat or so with him
as I am working my way to him he see's me, and heads towards his ATV, get to it before i do, and takes off on me

for yrs I have had major poaching problems
at least 50% of all my good bucks disappear before opening day , if not more of them
I hear so many rifle shots on this non hubnting land its not even funny

But wow, cheaters/poachers hunting, NO shooting deer before the season just piss me off
I wish I could shoot these SOB's
cop's and game wardens here are useless
but guess I at least spooked him for today!

ghunter
09-27-2012, 07:31 PM
I would be shooting up there ATVS or taking possession of them. There is no excuse for people like that.

00buck
09-27-2012, 07:49 PM
did you find his stand if not i would be looking hard for it and spraying deer deterent around it

Big_Holla
09-27-2012, 08:18 PM
Such a shame and these people probably go around bragging about how great of a hunter they are. You are not a hunter you are a F%^$#@& POACHER! YOU GIVE EVERYONE THAT DOES IT RIGHT, THAT DOES IT LEGALLY A BAD NAME!!