PDA

View Full Version : FREEDOM WAKE UP PEOPLE!

MQ1
09-27-2012, 08:21 AM
I was watching Fox news this morning and Paul Ryan took his daughter to pick up a CAMO JACKET ... "for her birthday" it is what she told her dad she wanted , She wants to go hunting with him this year , he is now being jumped on for some form of child abuse .. All over our children wearing Camo clothes ..I tell you this election ESPECIALLY! is about OUR! FREEDOM!
IT SICKENS ME !

But on a lighter note they showd a few pics of Ryan and his deer , One was a 150-160 plus Nice One

bds9
09-27-2012, 09:11 AM
I don't wanna start a war so this will be my only post on politics cuz I hate talking about them. But for as long as I can remember I've heard "The democrats are gonna take your guns and hunting rights!" And guess what, I still have every gun, and still have my rights. This is a statement from a registered independant. And I promise you that when it comes election time the (R) or (D) beside their names don't matter to me. Both Presidential Candidates aren't what I have in mind, but you gotta vote for one. I do commend Mr. Ryan for raising his children around the outdoors. And it sounds like he tagged a dandy buck so congrats to him!

blackbeard
09-27-2012, 10:07 AM
But let's think through this one a little more. If the liberals in D.C. could do anything they wanted as far as gun rights do you think things would be different? You still have every gun and your rights because luckily we've got people in D.C. fighting the liberals who would take our rights in a heartbeat. Make no mistake about that.

ghunter
09-27-2012, 10:19 AM
You can't take away a amendment from the bill of rights no matter what party you are for. Especially one that most citizens use. There would be a out break of mass chaos.

MQ1
09-27-2012, 10:56 AM
Well i wish i had more faith in the Gov. but i dont know fault of mine , but the problem with that is the Back door effect, Cap N Trade couldnt get passed directly , so lets go in through the back door, Regulations , EPA , talk to the coal miners in southern Ohio about that one, There doesnt have to be a direct approach on any one issue to destroy it! Plenty of ways to keep people from doing things they love through the Back Door! That is what troubles me and that is why we need to know what the D and the R stands for.

ManOfTheFall
09-27-2012, 05:04 PM
Make no mistake about it. If Obama gets elected again our freedoms will be greatly altered and our nation will go into a downward spiral like never seen before in this once great nation of ours.

Greybeard11
09-27-2012, 07:15 PM
They won't have to change the constitution. They'll use other things such as outrageous taxes on firearms, ammunition, and hunting equipment. Impossible laws for firearms and ammo manufacturers to follow and make a profit. If you don't believe this , then do some research because they have already tried all these things. And remember that if Obama gets a second term he won't have to worry about getting reelected so he won't care who he screws. Last but not least the next president will likely appoint a couple supreme court justices.....if that doesn't scare the hell out of you , considering who he has already put in there, you better wake up!! Oh sorry, I forgot Obama's buddies at the UN!!!!! Damn....now I'm depressed!

ghunter
09-27-2012, 07:23 PM
The bill of rights is not the same thing as the constitution. Everybody wants to attack Obama but you have to realize he is not the only one to get into this mess. Bush started it 8 years ago. Neither one of the candidates are worth much.

In order to impose new laws they must first be passed though congress. There is your problem not the president. If Obama gets in again I will not be worrying about my firearm rights nor should anybody else. It is just ignorant to think one person can take something that was given to us over 240 years ago.

Retired2hunt
09-28-2012, 12:03 AM
I disagree ghunter. A REAL President gets both sides together to work towards the benifit of all Americans. Mr. Obama has not done this which allows one side to make changes that affects everyone - Obamacare as an example - that was passed through the same congress you think cannot change your rights to own a firearm. It may not happen all at once but those liberals in favor of more gun control (which Obama is) could eventually lead to you losing your shotgun and rifle.

ManOfTheFall
09-28-2012, 01:10 AM
Answer me this question. Why in the last year has Homeland Security been buying up ammunition of all kinds? They have bought over 400 million rounds of ammunition.

ghunter
09-28-2012, 01:53 AM
I disagree ghunter. A REAL President gets both sides together to work towards the benifit of all Americans. Mr. Obama has not done this which allows one side to make changes that affects everyone - Obamacare as an example - that was passed through the same congress you think cannot change your rights to own a firearm. It may not happen all at once but those liberals in favor of more gun control (which Obama is) could eventually lead to you losing your shotgun and rifle.

Just take a look at congress. Are there a equal number of democrats and republicans? NO there isn't so yeah the vote will goto one side. The president is just a spokesman nothing more nothing less. Congress are the real decision makers in DC.

Just a point of fact. Did you know Romney put into effect a version of Obamacare in Massachusetts? Guess what it failed.

ghunter
09-28-2012, 01:56 AM
Answer me this question. Why in the last year has Homeland Security been buying up ammunition of all kinds? They have bought over 400 million rounds of ammunition.

What's so bad about it? How many rounds does a normal police officer shoot a year? Times that by however many officers are in homeland security that also includes border patrol.

ManOfTheFall
09-28-2012, 02:24 AM
What is homeland security doing buying up the ammo? That is what I want to know. Did you also know that people that don't have insurance or Obamacare will go to jail eventually? I do believe that is called freedom of choice which is being taken from us. I won't go into all the other freedoms that have been stripped from us since Obama has taken over because this is not the proper forum to do so. This will be my last post on this topic. I do agree with you on one thing. Neither candidate is worth voting for. I will just pick who I think is the lesser of two evils.

Retired2hunt
09-28-2012, 09:08 AM
Just take a look at congress. Are there a equal number of democrats and republicans? NO there isn't so yeah the vote will goto one side. The president is just a spokesman nothing more nothing less. Congress are the real decision makers in DC.

Just a point of fact. Did you know Romney put into effect a version of Obamacare in Massachusetts? Guess what it failed.

How about the "executive orders" Obama has made without congress' vote? Sorry but my opinion is that Obama is a threat to our freedom and our rights.

ghunter
09-28-2012, 09:17 AM
And that's your opinion. But mine is Romney is just as bad and there is no hope in either one.