PDA

View Full Version : any one ever ...

00buck
09-23-2012, 04:02 PM
has any one use cemeredeer buck juice with any luck or whats your 2 cents on it? i bought the sprayer kind that is like 1.33 gallons and sprayed standing beans and apples and part of my clover plot will spray again wensday or thursday

buckstalker17
09-23-2012, 07:32 PM
I've used it once put on a known trail that I had plenty of pics sprayed it on logs ,trees brush and a corn pile walked rt past all of it not even a look except for the corn pile so waited till the corn pile was gone and they never gave a second look after that so I would say spraying on a food source they all ready eat is not gonna to be to productive as far as knowing if it works. in my opinion it's not worth the money when they tell you to spray logs foliage and they never even gave it a glance that's my 2cent

strutndoe
09-23-2012, 08:34 PM
Never saw it work in the past two seasons using it. Watched deer walk right by. Acorn drop blocks and BuckJam I've seen work.

Stonegod
09-23-2012, 09:55 PM
Yah, that apple buck jam works great, been pouring it on a stump the past few years and they've chew the crap out of it! Hortontotor saw the stump and I think he was amazed at how hard they hit it.

00buck
09-23-2012, 09:58 PM
well i have 4 jugs of the cemere deer stuff and 2 jugs of the buck jam out already