PDA

View Full Version : help

00buck
09-13-2012, 11:26 AM
just wondering if the person on here was going to be offering tracking services with dogs again this year

Big_Holla
09-13-2012, 12:41 PM
Good question, haven't heard from any of them this season so we will just have to find out..........

Big_Holla
09-13-2012, 12:50 PM
So I sent a few of them PM's asking. If I were you 00buck you could contact any of them listed in the forum under Deer Tracking Help & Services before season to see if they were available for your area. This is a new thing the last couple of years and it's always great to contact one of these guys before season to build a rapport with them just in case you need help.

Here is another place to start looking:

http://www.unitedbloodtrackers.org/

00buck
09-13-2012, 03:11 PM
thanks bh just wondering i am sure everybody knows things happen i have trouble seeing blood in the grass and other areas with out making a bad shot so these services are great if i cant find a friend to help me trail a wounded deer

00buck
09-18-2013, 11:42 AM
So the season is getting close any body available to help track post here please I am in Morrow county and can help if not at work

Trackman
09-27-2013, 05:32 PM
I live in Winchester Ohio and will travel a great part of the state tracking with my wire- haired dachshund.

00buck
09-21-2014, 08:20 AM
not sure if any of these guys are still on here or not but i will help you track your deer in morrow knox and delaware counties just pm me i work threw the week and hunt on the weekends but will help if needed