PDA

View Full Version : annual "are you going elk hunting" thread :)

trophyhill
08-25-2012, 01:59 AM
i moved to Oahu and am going back to NM for a Gila archery Elk and then its on to CO with a OTC archery elk tag. good luck on all your upcoming hunts everyone. the upcoming hunting seasons are almost here and have started in some places.

mrbb
08-25-2012, 11:03 AM
well good luck to you, and post some pic's
scenery out there is always so nice with the color changes,

radicalxl
08-25-2012, 04:57 PM
Heeeeees back! How ya doing trophyhill? Not planning any elk hunts but, I am wanting to do something a little different this year. Don't know what for sure yet. Are you coming back to Ohio for whitetail this year?

trophyhill
08-25-2012, 06:08 PM
Heeeeees back! How ya doing trophyhill? Not planning any elk hunts but, I am wanting to do something a little different this year. Don't know what for sure yet. Are you coming back to Ohio for whitetail this year?

doing good. due to my recent move i will not be hunting Ohio this year :( best of luck to all of you and i will post some pics in a couple weeks.

trophyhill
09-22-2012, 09:41 PM
thanks for the encouragement guys. i am proof that guys "from" Ohio know how to "git er done" when the "moment of truth" is at hand. if you follow the link you will find the condensed version of my elk hunt this year. i hope you all get to experience elk with your bow. and i hope that someone reading this will top the "Beaty Buck" this year.

http://www.archerytalk.com/vb/showthread.php?t=1849577

i would also like to hear from you Mike F. how'd your elk hunt in ID go?