PDA

View Full Version : What my wife thinks of Big 14

Buckeye360
07-27-2012, 12:45 PM
She is so not supportive:-(....haha. She just sees a $600 taxidermy bill. I get to wake up to him every morning for a few months while we are building a house. I can't tell you how awesome it is to stare at him while in bed. That's why she is flipping the bird.
Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

ghunter
07-27-2012, 06:18 PM
Man he really turned out nice. Congrats.

patmc81
07-27-2012, 07:32 PM
That's funny! And Congrats on getting that stud!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

bigcountry
07-28-2012, 01:23 AM
Congrats on a beautiful deer and tell her shes just mad cuz its not a pair of shoes or a purse mounted up there haha

hortontoter
07-28-2012, 08:23 AM
Very nice mount. A great way to invest $600 in my opinion.

Some wives and husbands understand and some do not.

I just spent nearly $2500 last week to take my wife on vacation to the beach in South Carolina. Yeah, I think it is a waste of time and money. But, that is what she likes to do. I like to hunt, she likes the beach. She spent seven days in the sun and I'll spend 50-60 days in the woods. Sounds like a fair trade off to me. Neither of us complain about what the other enjoys doing.

Curran
07-28-2012, 12:32 PM
I can't tell you how awesome it is to stare at him while in bed.

Lol!!!! Sorry... I couldn't resist. It doesn't take much to make me laugh.

He does look pretty dang good though!!! Congrats!!

radicalxl
07-29-2012, 06:39 AM
Sorry, but I couldn't resist this! LOL. Show your wife this pic of my living room. The lady of the house even bought the antler lamp! She loves this decor and I love her because of it. We respect each other for what we do, and what we have done in life. Nothing wrong with having images of days gone by that can be seen without opening a picture album. Like Hortontoter said, A happy relationship is give and take. Like my old Italian ancestors said "La Vita E Bella" Life is good.

hortontoter
07-29-2012, 08:43 AM
Great decor, radicalxl. That is a room that would make anyone feel right at home.