PDA

View Full Version : free 3 d archery shoot anyone interested?????

Whitetail Freak
07-05-2012, 08:08 PM
Hey yall i was looking at saltfork lake ohio the other day n seen they have a FREE 3 d archery coarse i figured what a way to meet some of ya what would yall say to meeting up n shooting this coarse some time soon together? not sure on all info abought the coarse has anyone been there b4? i called today n basicaly got it was free open 7days a week from dawn till dusk so what yall think good way to meet some of yall n b.s n get ready for upcoming season? lets hear what yall think ............

Mike F
07-06-2012, 03:56 PM
A couple of us are going to shoot in Ashland this Sunday, if your interested.
Salt fork is a long ride for me. There are shoots all over that charge less than what it would cost me in fuel to get there.

Whitetail Freak
07-07-2012, 11:22 PM
pm sent keep me posted pls

Mike F
07-08-2012, 05:20 PM
Good time again today. Weather was a lot better, and other than a couple of oops from each of us, I thought we all shot good.

Seeker Bp
07-08-2012, 07:37 PM
Very good time at Ashland Bowmans Shoot...weather was much better. Although they seem to get a late start on things! LOL Mike F had me standing over there being the first person in the parking lot....lmao Nice job today Garrett, came home with all your arrows!! Cant wait till the next one......Seeker BP