PDA

View Full Version : Hey Y'all from wayne co ohio

Whitetail Freak
07-05-2012, 02:03 PM
Hey Y'all I'am from Wayne co. Ohio i like to fish hunt mostly catfish n bow hunt but its hard to tear that ol muzzle loader outta my hands come our gun season and our 4 day muzzle loader season lol any how i live close to killbuck swamp n hunt it offten but i do make it down to tappan and clendening to bow hunt also just not as offten as id like, hope to meet some of ya n maybe some ppl close to my area let me know , my names Will

Seeker Bp
07-05-2012, 09:20 PM
Welcome to the site Will, Your pretty much a neighbor over in Wayne Co. Ashland here. Good luck this season!

hortontoter
07-05-2012, 10:48 PM
Welcome aboard Will. I'm in Summit County, but have spent many hours hunting at Killbuck. I hunted waterfowl there for 26 seasons. I've also hunted doves, squirrel, crows and groundhogs there over the years. Most of my hunting was done in the area of Force Road east of Killbuck Creek. The area east of Killbuck Creek and south of Force Road that is now refuge was one of the best areas I had ever hunted for fox squirrels. Some real good deer hunting around the Messner Road area when it is not flooded.

Whitetail Freak
07-06-2012, 10:48 AM
Thax ya'll for the welcom horton hunter ill keep that in mind come this sept for opening of bow n see how that area is ? shot at the same doe 3 times last season in 5mins before she figured she better leave lol shot her for 30 but she was 14yds n down hill just over her back 3 times in a row was shook up with doe fever lol would have been my 1st deer with a bow well i been practicing all year sence close of last season n iam ready for her again did mannage a doe n a small 8 point opening day m.l season last yr so freezer wasnt completely empty lol good luck to yall hope to see yall in the woods sometime

MQ1
07-06-2012, 11:00 PM
I too live in Ashland county I am 1.5 miles from the Wayne county line , there is a few places down the road in Wayne i would like to hunt on. I am real close to the Funk bottoms

Whitetail Freak
07-07-2012, 03:47 PM
never hunted funk bottoms but would like to look into it this yr n see what it has to offer

Big_Holla
07-10-2012, 12:48 PM
Glad you joined the forum!!