PDA

View Full Version : House Robbery

Marquis Mark
06-25-2012, 10:47 PM
Well I finished farm work at 1pm on Saturday. Left to visit my brother and came back around 9pm. While I was gone someone crawled in a window and helped themselves to the property I worked hard for and earned. In broad daylight they stole a 42in flat screen, Canon DSLR camera, Mill Spec Laptop, and all my bowhunting equipment. I was still unpacking from my bear hunt so alot of it was out. Fortunatley all guns are off sight now hiding at someone eles property up norh so if they get brave enough to come back they wont get those. With the exception of my side arm... wich stays on my side... all the time. If anyone comes across a too good to be true deal on a brand new high end camera, Sanyo television, Diamond Black Ice FLX in a Plano Weatherguard case, Dell ATG computer or the like in the Canton/Akron/Tusc area let me know. And apparently even tho you live in the country... someone is watching trying to steal your things. Keep ypur heads on a swivel!!

Mike F
06-26-2012, 05:31 AM
That sucks, we got hit last fall.
We bit the bullet and went with ADT, after the fact.

Big_Holla
06-26-2012, 08:32 AM
Damn I hate to hear that Marquis Mark! Assholes like that need to run into you with your side-arm on your side!! Must have been watching you before you left I'd guess??