PDA

View Full Version : TEAM CHALLENGE PRIZES

MQ1
06-19-2012, 04:46 PM
Any word on last seasons team winners prizes yet?

Big_Holla
06-20-2012, 11:06 PM
Wish I could answer that for you still MQ1. Don't want to speculate so I will remind the owners of the site of this. Sorry.....

MQ1
06-21-2012, 01:32 PM
That would be great , i know a couple others have asked if i had heard anything on the status Thanks

Stonegod
06-25-2012, 08:29 AM
No prizes yet?? And here I dropped in hoping to see what the champs won!!lol

MandRroofing
06-25-2012, 06:27 PM
I'm not worried about it personally...don't get me wrong it would be nice but...

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

BowGuy2
07-03-2012, 02:47 AM
I also was wondering where our prizes were or atleast what we were to be expecting...... Still no word?

MandRroofing
07-03-2012, 08:51 PM
well this is probably why they usually don't give out prizes.

YouthHunter
07-05-2012, 12:32 AM
I never got mine from a couple years ago. :) but got the bragging rights!!

Big_Holla
07-10-2012, 12:56 PM
I never got mine from a couple years ago. :) but got the bragging rights!!

Maybe I am wrong but I believe this was the only year we actually announced that there were prizes available at the start. I know a few years back some prizes were given out but that was a decision made after the fact by the site owners. Sure wish I knew what was going on with this one though.....

MandRroofing
07-11-2012, 06:53 PM
no big deal in my opinion .its all in good fun!

Big_Holla
07-12-2012, 12:36 PM
no big deal in my opinion .its all in good fun!

Disappointing is what I am calling it since I have had my name and reputation linked to the whole contest.

Seeker Bp
07-12-2012, 05:24 PM
Hey Big, not your bad anyway....you didnt set it up. Thats why it should just be for bragging rights anyway. You do alot to keep things in line on this site. I am ready to set Teams up and get the new season started. Kind of curious to see how things play out this year. Seeker

00buck
07-12-2012, 08:30 PM
me too lets see how many teams dont have people falling off the site and challenge this year had a blast last year and it made me think about what i was shooting a little harder than just filling the freezer

Mikebaker
07-12-2012, 09:13 PM
Hey guys, just seen this post. I was told the prizes were sent out from the sponsor so i never checked back. I will look int it in the morning and get back with an answer A.S.A.P Its hard to get it all together sometimes and just want to thank Chuck and Kurtis for there time with all of this. I hope to have an answer soon and will let ya'll know.

Big_Holla
07-14-2012, 10:08 AM
Thanks Mike!

BowGuy2
07-18-2012, 05:45 PM
Still no word on the prizes? Bragging rights is fine with me but would be cool to get someone thing

Big_Holla
07-19-2012, 12:40 PM
Hey guys, just seen this post. I was told the prizes were sent out from the sponsor so i never checked back. I will look int it in the morning and get back with an answer A.S.A.P Its hard to get it all together sometimes and just want to thank Chuck and Kurtis for there time with all of this. I hope to have an answer soon and will let ya'll know.

Still no word on the prizes? Bragging rights is fine with me but would be cool to get someone thing

BowGuy2 I think Mike Baker is looking into this to see what's going on.

Mike, let me know if you need me to forward everyone's addresses again!

blackbeard
07-21-2012, 10:40 PM
Your prize is braggin rights for next year, same as when my team won it a few years ago!

radicalxl
07-23-2012, 06:31 AM
Well Guys, this is the first post for me in awhile. I had to weigh in on this one. Being the captain of the winning team, I thought I should. 1. A big special announcement was made in the Team Challenge section that prizes were to be given to the winning team. 2. It is the first time that I ever saw anything said about prizes in the team challenge. (Took me by surprize) 3. I told Holla that I wanted mine donated to a good cause. I have all of the hunting gear that I want or need, so I have no personal interest in this at all, bragging rights have always been good enough for me. But the announcement was made and should be honored. Glad to see that the matter is being looked into.

Woodsman
07-23-2012, 11:20 AM
Disappointing is what I am calling it since I have had my name and reputation linked to the whole contest.

I really appreciate the time and effort you and the other staff put into the Team Challenge. The prize snafu is in no way a bad reflection on you.

I enter the Team Challenge for fun. Never expected a prize.

Winning has a lot to do with the luck of the draw. But, that doesn't mean I won't be trash talking like I know what I'm doing when the contest starts this year. :302:

Big_Holla
07-23-2012, 12:43 PM
I really appreciate the time and effort you and the other staff put into the Team Challenge. The prize snafu is in no way a bad reflection on you.

I enter the Team Challenge for fun. Never expected a prize.

Winning has a lot to do with the luck of the draw. But, that doesn't mean I won't be trash talking like I know what I'm doing when the contest starts this year. :302:

Thank you Woodsman!!

buckstalker17
07-23-2012, 07:35 PM
Yea what woodsman said you:-) a number one joe in my book. Now let's get this years teams set I miss my trash talk I don't know who to pick at yet and it's killing me inside buhahahaha let's get it Rollin ¡¡¡¡¡¡¿¿¿¿

blackbeard
07-23-2012, 10:17 PM
Your prize is braggin rights for next year, same as when my team won it a few years ago!

I agree Radical, I was trying to put some humor into it. Is it bowseason yet?

radicalxl
07-25-2012, 06:27 AM
Gotcha BB. Just hadn't posted on this subject, and since I was the team captain I felt it necessary to post what I did, just in case someone on the team may be expecting something.

buckstalker17
07-31-2012, 01:30 PM
You guys can have the trophy I made I had planed on it staying with my team but we lost by .005 of a point it was close buhahahaha might have been a few more points than that but I could be wrong. You guys earned it !!!!