Type of bow: Hoyt Trykon
Other Bow Accessories: Lightspeeds
3D Shooter (Y/N):not yet
If yes, name of club:
Gunhunter..... ducks and geese
Predator Hunter (Y/N): when they present themselves
Turkey Hunter (Y/N): Y
How You Found BO.com: Mike and his buddies
Other Information You Wish To Share: I love the outdoors and all that comes with it. Just wanting to meet other hunters with the same passion, learn a thing or 2 and keep up with my new buddies.
Any Information You Need: always open to good info/advice ...

Mike F
05-24-2012, 08:03 PM
Wow, you did find us. Old Pup didn't fair to well sunday, after all that singing.

mrbb
05-24-2012, 08:23 PM
well welcome aboard

good site here , but its a very slow time of yr
it get busy come closer to deer season!

FallnTimber
05-24-2012, 10:28 PM
I was a little under the weather for part of the day Sunday. Do you have any recommendations for a new string for my bow , W.C.?, vapor trail? or any others? appreciate the help Im goin to the fin tomm. to see what they have in. Have a good one

FallnTimber
05-24-2012, 10:41 PM
thanks mrbb, lookin forward to it

Mike F
05-25-2012, 05:06 AM
I was a little under the weather for part of the day Sunday. Do you have any recommendations for a new string for my bow , W.C.?, vapor trail? or any others? appreciate the help Im goin to the fin tomm. to see what they have in. Have a good one

There's a lot of good string makers out there. Stage One strings came on my Pearson, and those were really nice strings. I haven't had any experience with any others.

Seeker Bp
05-25-2012, 06:17 AM
Whats up Mike, welcome to the site... As an experianced visitor of Bokes Creek, I felt pretty darn good Sun...lol Moderation is the key.. Although singing is not my bag!!! Good to see you found us....Keep in touch Seeker BP (Brian)

Big_Holla
05-25-2012, 12:41 PM
Any friend of Mike and Seeker Bp is.....well.....a bad....or good..... judge of character depending how ya look at it!! LOL seriously though, it's great to have you join us!!

FallnTimber
05-25-2012, 11:15 PM
I was up your way today Brian...I stopped in at the Fin and actually the bow tech there Chris is who I bought my bow from when he had his own Bow shop in Mt. Vernon. and he also made the string that is on my bow now thats lasted 5 years now, and he still makes them. I will make sure to get the tolerance up for the next outing. Have you remembered CountryBoy can Survive yet? I haven't.

Thanks Mike for the info, since I found Chris, he said he'd make strings and cables for me. Still the same price, which is nice. Hunter and I got the bows out this evening...a little rusty at 40. Have u got your new one shooting yet?

glad to be here bigholla look forward to talkin

Mike F
05-26-2012, 05:20 AM
I got a rest and peep on it, shot it a little. It's a little short on the draw length, and not as fast as I was hoping for.
I have a new rest ordered for it, so when it comes in, I'll work on it somemore.

Glad you got your strings taken care of.

elklover
06-02-2012, 04:46 AM
Welcome to the forum Mike.
Have a good day.