PDA

View Full Version : dont you just hate thieves.

smokin_aces
05-23-2012, 10:51 AM
so yesterday i get a call from dad saying someone stole all of our guns out of the house. he went to check out my fenders i ordered for the tj and noticed the security rifle wasnt where it always is and looked at the gun cabinet and BAM, everything was gone. 2 22LR, 22 MAG, 12gauge pump with poly choke, my camo muzzle loader, and of course the .410 he gave me when i was 10. the thing is they left the welder and coin collection, and on top of that they found the key to the cabinet and even took it. i swear people these days jus tcant keep theyre hand to theyre own sh!t. of course we can buy all new guns but the sentimental value of the .410 which is also a gun that is no longer made cant be replaced.

so we took the steps of calling everyone and filing a police report, and today im calling all the pawn shops to see if anyone has tried pawning any guns. so now we have no guns except for the 30-30 that dad has at a buddies.

sorry for the rant and rave but had to get it out there.

Big_Holla
05-23-2012, 12:28 PM
Damn I sure hate to hear that smokin aces!! Always a fear I have had for years as well. Hopefully something will come of this and you will get them back.....here's hoping anyways!

mrbb
05-23-2012, 01:30 PM
yes people do seem to suck anymore
and lack of real justice when caught too if you ask me!!
hope they catch the SOB"S and you maybe get the guns back!

Rgarner
05-23-2012, 07:10 PM
Check other states if possible I had a saw stolen off a job in north Olmsted and the cop told me there is a ring they steal stuff here then they meet in the middle trade thing and go back an pawn on the other state.

NChunternOHIO
05-23-2012, 11:26 PM
Sorry to hear that......I believe in carma.....had something happen to me from a couple of people bout 2 years ago.....well it has all changed this year.....carma.....

smokin_aces
05-24-2012, 10:39 AM
we believe that it was my borthers ex's brother. and apparently the guns are up in goshen so if anyone around goshen hears anything let me know.

Bambislastbreath
05-25-2012, 05:00 PM
man that is horible!!! hope you find your guns and SOB that took them!!!

Newbowhunter32
05-27-2012, 11:04 PM
That is terrible. Especially about the .410. That was the first gun my Dad gave me when I was kid, and I can imagine how upset I would be if it was stolen from me. Sure hope you get them back....

hortontoter
05-30-2012, 06:58 AM
I hope you had a record of the serial numbers. I only own a couple of guns now, but had owned several at one time. I have the serial number of every gun I ever owned in my safe deposit box at the bank.

deerhunter27
09-14-2012, 01:51 PM
That sucks hope u find the person or persons who done it

mrsohiobuckhunter
09-15-2012, 08:39 PM
Damn that sucks dude. We had our Place robbed not too long ago but luckily the guy was caught. I hope u get your stuff back cuz we never were able to get our gun