Other Bow Accessories:
3D Shooter (Y/N):NO
If yes, name of club:
Gunhunter (Y/N): YES
Predator Hunter (Y/N):
Turkey Hunter (Y/N): YES
How You Found BO.com: BBHUNTER2010
Other Information You Wish To Share:

lets start off by saying that my old username on here was BBHUNTER2010 but after last year i put alot into filming and
so i decided this year i wanted to start my own outdoor productions company ..Rack City Outdoors ( RCO) is a hunting
show that the average hunter can relate too, it is also a show that will teach the average hunter how to utilize their
time spent in the field and MAXIMIZE THEIR RESULTS......WE ARE AVERAGE GUYS ..We manage the little private
property that we have with minerals , food plots ,watering holes and other techniques ...some of our hunts will be done on public land as well.. .....some of our sponsors are ...INVITE EXTREME WILDLIFE SYSTEMS , ZWICKEY ARCHERY INC. ......AND BUCKEYE HEAD HUNTERS QUALITY EUROPEAN SKULL MOUNTS ...We hope as RCO grows that we are able to have a few give aways on this site .....rite now we are looking at probably one give away every 2-3 months ..stay tuned ..but anywho hows the turkey hunts coming along this year any good story's ...

bbridges
05-03-2012, 12:08 PM
went last Fri, sat,sun... Heard plenty of gobbles but couldn't get them to come in... all were henned up, at least where i was... Scioto cty. Weather was not the best... colder, overcast and rainy.

elklover
05-16-2012, 12:47 AM
Best of luck for your company.