PDA

View Full Version : MONSTERRAXX

ohio36hunter
04-22-2012, 09:32 PM
has anyone tried this stuff i just put in an order for 2 bags ,cant hurt anything thats for sure

Big_Holla
04-25-2012, 12:19 PM
Haven't tried it yet but I am certainly thinking about it. Many good testimonials out there on the product. I have been using a home-made version of mineral that is cheap so it's hard for me to spend a little more. One of these days though I'll give it a try and see.

at1010
04-25-2012, 01:56 PM
just so many dang minerals out there it is truly hard to even pick one over the other. I like heartlands whitetailmagic, but I also have tried others as well. Sometimes i use a trophy rock to get the lick started then use the wtm then dust it with table salt so the deer will be even more attracted to it. Just something to think about to save a bit of money in the long run.

buckbuster217
05-20-2012, 01:55 PM
I have used Monsterraxx in the past with good results, got a ton of trail cam pics over a site I used it in, have been using the mix ChuckC is talking about for awhile but I'm getting ready to put an order in for some more Monsterraxx here real soon, the price is good and it does attract deer, and the bag size is very convenient and last for around 2 months without refreshing it.

ManOfTheFall
06-12-2012, 12:24 AM
I have been looking to buy me some of this mineral product. Do any stores sell it or do I have to purchase it over the web?

Big_Holla
06-12-2012, 08:25 AM
I believe the only place at this point is on-line. It is amazing how popular this product has become as I see pictures and posts on all the forums I visit. Something I need to give a try.....

ManOfTheFall
06-14-2012, 12:24 AM
It seems like it has become an overnight sensation. I heard of it one day and the next day there were pictures and testimonials everywhere. Hopefully it is as good as advertised!!!!!

Big_Holla
06-14-2012, 07:48 AM
It seems like it has become an overnight sensation. I heard of it one day and the next day there were pictures and testimonials everywhere. Hopefully it is as good as advertised!!!!!

Yeah, they were around all last year as I saw them and many good pics throughout last summer. Been very curious to give them a try but cost has always been a deciding factor for anything like that as I have been making my own mineral supplement that has been posted here often. Also with Trophy Rock I believe still being a sponsor I cannot forget that their product does work well too. Just can't miss the great buck pics on many forums that show them seemingly to be highly attracted for the Monster RAXX product.

blackbeard
06-14-2012, 05:35 PM
Although I usually stray away from products with monster, gigantic, enormous, etc in their name, I may try some of this stuff, looks good.

blackbeard
06-14-2012, 05:40 PM
Actually, I just ordered a bag.