PDA

View Full Version : New to the community.

Mightymet
03-25-2012, 01:24 PM
Hello there. I am new to the hunting community and archery. Bought my first bow last April. Bowtech assassin. 60# draw 29 inch draw length. I love shooting. Will be hunting in north east Ohio.

ghunter
03-25-2012, 02:19 PM
Welcome to the site. A great bunch of guys here. I also hunt north east Ohio in Carroll county mostly. Where do you hunt?

patmc81
03-25-2012, 02:59 PM
Hopefully somewhere really good! Welcome buddy! Glad you found the site.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Mightymet
03-25-2012, 06:55 PM
ghunter, thanks. Southern Ashtabula county is where we will be. Did a turkey/deer scout on Saturday. Lots of good signs. Picked some good stand locations. Patmc81 and I will be hitting it hard out there this summer. And yes pay, hopefully it's good. I think it will be great!

mrbb
03-26-2012, 12:38 AM
well welcome to the site
glad to have another hunter here

slow time of yr so, you know!

gets better closer to deer season, as well come turkey its been known to pick up!!

Big_Holla
03-26-2012, 01:02 PM
Excellent to have you join us!!! Yep, the slow time of year since this is a considered primarily a bowhunting only site. Fact is, it really isn't....it's just a great place for friends to be made and a place to chit chat and ask questions....no matter the subject. With forum sections that cover just about every part of the outdoors BowhuntingOhio can be the place for everything.

elklover
04-16-2012, 12:37 AM
Welcome to the forum Mightymet.