PDA

View Full Version : Mike F Ruined Me! :)

Seeker Bp
03-19-2012, 07:14 AM
OK, Things will never be the same again........Mike F took me to the ATA this year.....Now the Deer and Turkey expo looks like a giant Flea Market.....LMAO... Dont take me the wrong way please, the Deer and Turkey expo is fun, and plenty to see and do, if you can see it. Pretty packed and how much turkey calling can a man take...And maybe they should make some kind of rule about you can only have so many amish people in a group in front of displays...lol The amish sure do like this show...:) Now, if you ever get a chance to go to the ATA, you better go. You just wont believe it. Hey, but my wife did find a purse while we were at the deer and turkey expo!! Damn you Frasca!!! Seeker BP

Big_Holla
03-19-2012, 08:26 AM
LOL I can only imagine how much is packed into the ATA show to give you that feeling Seeker! I'll use my usual statement that seems to cover everything.......some day...........

Actually had been looking forward to going to the Deer & Turk Expo this year. My buddy Ed and I had several plans for the last few weekends but some dummy had to go an f'k my back up. Oh well at least I can sit home and watch some hunting videos he dropped off for me at the hospital!!

buckbuster217
03-19-2012, 03:49 PM
I gotta agree Seeker, I attended the ATA for the first time this year and it does put a whole different light on the Expo!

Mike F
03-19-2012, 04:29 PM
This is the kinda treatment I get for showing a fella a good time.
You didn't seem to mind rubbing against Tiff.
Good thing you only had 1 day. If you'd have had more time and got to see the whole show, you'd really be pissed.
I also think that my whole goal in life was to make people miserable or so drunk they can't find thier tent at a campout, and want to sleep in the mud face down.

140class
03-22-2012, 09:53 AM
I thought hanging with Mike usually starts working on the LIVER!!!!!!He means well though. and the wine might do the body good BH.