PDA

View Full Version : Minerals

Bushman
03-04-2012, 04:28 PM
This is the month to get them put out. Deer are really starting to require them coming off of winter and not so much food and the doe needing the minerals for developing fawn. Putting mine out in the next couple wks.

RackCityOutdoors
05-15-2012, 02:08 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&feature=endscreen&v=6hqdkGlIFJw

WATCH THIS WHAT MINERALS ARE YOU USING ??

Big_Holla
05-15-2012, 01:04 PM
Interesting video RCO. Surprised how little mineral you are using at each site. Were you using sites that have been used in year's past on those?? One of the sponsors here is Trophy Rock and many have been using their own concoctions, for me I generally use both. What ever kind of mineral you use, now certainly is the time to get them out!!

RackCityOutdoors
05-16-2012, 11:06 AM
we use 4 pounds on each site that last us 30-90 days depending on how much rain we get ...we pour it on the old rotten wood that we stack and it soaks in they eat the wood ....they dug out the mineral out of the ground you seen the picture on the other mineral post they tore it up and these were the first time on all of the sites we wanted to see what results we got from just the fat rax ...we have a site with deer Cain in it from last year ..... but the deer don't touch it ...

Bushman
04-27-2013, 11:51 PM
Put my rock out in mid march and checked it yesterday and its wore down to a nub already!

Big_Holla
04-28-2013, 07:54 AM
Put my rock out in mid march and checked it yesterday and its wore down to a nub already!

Throw up a camera over it Bushman, we like pictures!! :lurk5: