PDA

View Full Version : Blood Tracking Dog

hugo27bell75ty
12-20-2010, 11:37 PM
I have a blood tracking dog out of European stock bred for blood tracking. I track in South West Ohio. I don't travel more than 1 hour drive, which is around 50 miles and my starting address is (1366 main street Hamilton, Ohio 45013) My phone number is 513-526-3806. THE WORSE THING YOU COULD DO is go blindly searching or walking directly in the blood and contaminating the area. I track with a dog, not a robot or scent detecting gadget . The more false positive scent in your hunting area left from you, or a buddy the more problem solving the dog will have to do and in some cases its so bad the dog can not figure it out. For your best option in making a recovery CALL ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. Me and my dog have many finds under our belt and I can tell you for sure that you can't out track my dogs nose. I have found deer over 1.1 miles away and 27 hours later but conditions can mess that up quick, so call as soon as possible for your best chances. Wind, sun, rain are also an enemy to scent so call asap (513)526-3806 Dave

http://trackingwoundeddeer.blogspot.com/

Big_Holla
12-21-2010, 12:23 PM
Thanks for the offer here Hugo!! I will sticky this thread so it stays where people can find it!! Check back next year before season if you can because we always have a need for this!!!

MICH
12-21-2010, 09:05 PM
I have a blood tracking dog out of European stock bred for blood tracking. I am currently tracking for free in South West Ohio. My phone number is 513-526-3806. Take my number down and save it in your cell, you or a buddy may need my services this year or next year. If you ever make a bad shot, don't push the deer or step on the blood and track it everywhere, so the dog tracks you instead of the deer, give me a call. You can see a few of the deer my dog has found this year on my blog.

BILL YODER OF CLARKSVILLE MI. is a guy with the same interest,but he is been doing this for 8-9 yrs. or more maybe, he also raises deer, look him up.............. how far are you from otway, just in case i need you????????? GREAT HOBBIE

hugo27bell75ty
12-25-2010, 10:09 PM
no problem, I track in south west ohio up to 50 miles from this address (1366 main street Hamilton, Ohio 45013) no exceptions
trackingwoundeddeer.blogspot.com

hugo27bell75ty
12-26-2010, 08:45 PM
Thanks Big Holla I appreciate that and Mich I looked up Bill Yoder and his dog (Daryl). His dogs parents (Alfi and Eli ) are both in my dog's pedigree and come from the same kennels ( Von Moosbach Zuzelek ). These European tracking dogs are awesome and you can look them up on Born to track.com

trackingwoundeddeer.blogspot.com

MICH
12-26-2010, 09:14 PM
Thanks Big Holla I appreciate that and Mich I looked up Bill Yoder and his dog (Daryl). His dogs parents (Alfi and Eli ) are both in my dog's pedigree and come from the same kennels ( Von Moosbach Zuzelek ). These European tracking dogs are awesome and you can look them up on Born to track.com

what would it cost me to invest in a T. dog ??? i can call you down there if needed, but bill yoder (up here) is very busy & costly.. everyone i know & talk to deer hunts, so if might be worth it....... i have a great choc. lad with a great nose, but he cann't stay on JUST the track without blood...... any info would be great, thanks

hugo27bell75ty
12-28-2010, 05:44 PM
. You can look on the website members3.boardhost.com/trackingdogs/ for pups for sale, or check on the website born to track.com and get the phone number to the Jeanneney's residence and they will tell you who has a litter on the ground or an expecting one on the ground from quality bloodlines. You can call email me at (hugo27bell75ty@yahoo.com) and i can tell you more on prices privately on what to expect or a good ball park figure on all the breeders prices or give me a call at 513-526-3806.

MICH
12-28-2010, 08:24 PM
Hey Mich, I only track within 1.5 hour drive from the house at the most and right now I track for free. You can look on the website members3.boardhost.com/trackingdogs/ for pups for sale, or check on the website born to track.com and get the phone number to the Jeanneney's residence and they will tell you who has a litter on the ground or an expecting one on the ground from quality bloodlines. You can call email me at (hugo27bell75ty@yahoo.com) and i can tell you more on prices privately on what to expect or a good ball park figure on all the breeders prices or give me a call at 513-526-3806.
hey thanks, when it slows down i'll give you a shout, my land in ohio is between rarden & otway, so i might be in your range, i'll gall you soon

pa bowmadness
01-22-2011, 11:58 AM
I have a blood tracking dog out of European stock bred for blood tracking. I am currently tracking for free in South West Ohio. My phone number is 513-526-3806. Take my number down and save it in your cell, you or a buddy may need my services this year or next year. If you ever make a bad shot, don't push the deer or step on the blood and track it everywhere, so the dog tracks you instead of the deer, give me a call. You can see a few of the deer my dog has found this year on my blog.

hey what breed is this good looing pup i was at the great eastern sports show and almost bought a pup that looks just like this one they were also from a europe breed.

pa bowmadness
01-29-2011, 04:06 PM

hey hugo ,good looking pup. i was woundering if you might know of someone who has the european bavarian bloodhounds or what they sometimes call the mountain hound .was wanting to purchase one but can only find one breeder in the us any info would be helpful thanks pa bowmadness

bigtool
04-19-2011, 12:21 PM
Me and my wife seen both dogs at the deer and turkey expo... nice looking dogs.

hugo27bell75ty
09-26-2012, 02:17 PM
If anyone ever has a question please call me and I will answer questions that you may have. I love to bull Sh@t dogs. I don't always check the forums, so if you don't email me or call me, I may not get to you. As far as bavarian puppies, there are some from www.lumpyskennels.com/ which have puppy's time to time, or www.hillockkennels.com/ who has pups time to time, or import one.. Ken Parker from the second website I give you knows more about them than I do and where to get one. I will tell you that you have to be very careful on where you by one. Alot of the from Poland don't turn out as good. Tim Nichols up in Vermont has a good one adn he leads deer search every year on finds no matter what dog he uses. I would google his name and give him a shout. Lumpy's kennels have a litter mate to his dog, so I would give them a call also and I know they are very, very, reasonable if you compare themto import prices or other kennels. sorry about the late post, I never seen it